News

WellDog breakthrough helps protect aquifers near CSG

07/11/2012

WellDog has developed a new way of using downhole pressure sensors to monitor aquifers in coal seam gas (CSG) fields and reduce the impact of CSG exploration.

Read More

WellDog completes permeability tests in New South Wales for Ormil Energy

04/11/2012

WellDog announced today that it has successfully completed a series of permeability tests for Ormil Energy Ltd (ASX: OMX) on the Illiwarra coal seams in New South Wales, Australia.

 

WellDog announced today that it has successfully completed a series of permeability tests for Ormil Energy Ltd (ASX: OMX) on the Illiwarra coal seams in the Apex Burragorang DDH1 coal seam gas (CSG) exploration well located in the PEL 454 tenement of New South Wales, Australia. 

Read More

Mitchell Group and WellDog Sign Memorandum of Cooperation

03/21/2012

Mitchell Group Holdings Pty Ltd (“Mitchell Group”) of Australia and Gas Sensing Technology Corp (trading as “WellDog”) of the Unites States are pleased to announce that they signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) dated 1 March 2012. 

Read More

QGC awards CSG gauge supply contract to WellDog

03/05/2012

WellDog announced today that QGC Pty Limited, developer of the Queensland Curtis LNG Project, has awarded the company a contract for provision of downhole gauge systems, and services related to installation of the systems.  The contract has a term of three years with extension options thereafter and a baseline work schedule valued at A$4 million.

Read More

Weatherford Director joins WellDog executive management team

12/19/2011

WellDog announced today that Quentin Morgan has been appointed Chief Technology Officer of the company. Morgan was previously Subsurface Engineering Director for Weatherford.

Read More

WellDog completes successful coal seam gas tests in China

12/08/2011

WellDog announced today that it has completed its first coalbed methane gas tests in China.  The tests, conducted in Far East Energy’s Shouyang field in the Shanxi Province, provided the company immediate data on the amount of natural gas in their coal seams.

Read More

WellDog awarded downhole gauge supply contract by Arrow Energy

11/02/2011

WellDog announced today that it has won a competitive tender to provide hundreds of downhole pressure gauge systems to Arrow Energy Pty Ltd over the next two years, with work commencing immediately.  WellDog revenue expected under the contract is estimated at between A$5 million and A$10 million depending on exact volumes and services required.

Read More

WellDog and tQ Automation sign MOU to bring coalbed methane technical services to Indonesia

10/27/2011

WellDog and tQ Automation announced today that they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding under which tQ Automation will support introduction of WellDog’s suite of technical services to the fast-growing coalbed methane (CBM) market in Indonesia.

Read More

WellDog’s pressure measurement gauges receive coveted international intrinsically safe certification

09/21/2011

WellDog announced today that its downhole pressure gauges have received international intrinsically safe certification for safe use in explosive environments.  This certification now allows the company to provide systems for continuous monitoring of coal seam pressures to the coal mine industry.

WellDog announced today that its downhole pressure gauges have received international intrinsically safe certification for safe use in explosive environments.  This certification now allows the company to provide systems for continuous monitoring of coal seam pressures to the coal mine industry.

Read More

Bypassed gas consortium finds $11.7 million in gas in abandoned CBM field

08/24/2011

Several State Agencies and WellDog announced today that they have located $11.7 million worth of gas in the Pawnee coal of the Leiter field, which was abandoned and had been slated for plugging by the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.  The gas was found in just 18% of the coal in the field; the consortium is seeking additional funding to test similarly portions of the other 82% of the coal in the field.

Read More

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 >  Last ›