PermMapper is a coal reservoir permeability measurement service that provides a means for determining bulk permeability from monitoring and analysis of pressure transients induced in the reservoir. Pressure transient analysis (PTA) techniques also yield values of average reservoir pressure, radius of investigation, total skin, conductivity and half-length of hydraulically induced fractures, depending on the type of test employed to induce the pressure transient. The service uses industry leading open hole permeability test tools, and real time downhole pressure measurements.
- Delivery of key reservoir producibility data, permeability, average reservoir pressure, radius of investigation, total skin, conductivity and half-length of hydraulically induced fractures
- Flexible technology platforms deliver a wide range of test configurations for test flexibility
- Test capabilities suitable for slimhole exploration as well a big bore production wells
- Access to real time downhole test data during test activities
- Test design and onsite activities are supported by the WellDog Data Centre which is staffed by industry experts