WellDog’s PermSpotter technology offering provides a means for determining bulk permeability from monitoring and analysis of pressure transients induced in the reservoir.
Pressure transient analysis (PTA) techniques also yield values of average reservoir pressure, radius of investigation, total skin, conductivity and half-length of hydraulically induced fractures, depending on the type of test employed to induce the pressure transient.
In order to accommodate a wide range of reservoir conditions and test objectives, PermSpotter systems can be configured to conduct variety of test types, including:
- Inflow Tests & Buildup Tests
- Slug Tests
- Injection Falloff Tests (IFT), including:
- Tank Tests
- Below Fracture Pressure Injection Fall-Off Tests (BFP-IFT)
- Diagnostic Fracture Injection Test (DFIT)
- Delivery of key reservoir producibility data, permeability, average reservoir pressure, radius of investigation, total skin, conductivity and half-length of hydraulically induced fractures
- Flexible technology platforms deliver a wide range of test configurations for test flexibility
- Test capabilities suitable for slimhole exploration as well a big bore production wells
- Access to real time downhole test data during test activities
- Test design and onsite activities are supported by the WellDog Data Centre which is staffed by industry experts