SweetSpotter is a coal reservoir focused technical service that combines both the GasSpotter and PermSpotter technical services to deliver gas composition, gas content, critical desorption pressure, gas saturation, required drawdown to production and permeability data.
It uses industry’s only downhole wireline Raman spectrometer system and best-in-class open hole permeability test platforms. This unique service is the only service to deliver the ability to focus on sweet spot development of coal gas resource.
- Proven technical service with more than 500 reservoirs logged globally
- Delivery of key reservoir gas data, gas composition, gas content, critical desorption pressure, gas saturation, required drawdown to production
- Delivery of key reservoir producibility data, permeability, average reservoir pressure, radius of investigation, total skin, conductivity and half-length of hydraulically induced fractures
- System can be deployed during both exploration and production phases in slimhole of production base wells
- Allows simultaneously geochemical analysis of methane, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and higher hydrocarbons
- Measurement of fluid phases, both gas and water, allows bypass of the petrophysical heterogeneity that are present in core samples
- In situ analysis allows analysis of hundreds to thousands of fluid samples for each coal seam insures accurate representation that’s impossible to achieve with a few samples
- Combination of in-situ gas measurements with adsorption isotherm data delivers the most accurate and representative gas-in-place data available
- Results from this service can be made immediately available post job
- Reserve auditors will book reserves using data acquired from this service